Oyye Balle Balle! - A Bollywood Musical Comedy
India’s Leading Media and Entertainment Company – Wizcraft International announces its newest production – The Biggest and Craziest Indian Wedding theatrical, OyyeBalleBalle. After super successful productions, Zangoora, Jhumroo and Jaan-e-Jigar,Wizcraft is back with a magnificent Broadway styled musical comedy which combines the popularity of Bollywood music and the craziness of an Indian wedding.
Taking theatre a notch higher, OyyeBalleBalle combines the best of western theatre with all the drama surrounding a Big Fat Indian (Punjabi) Wedding!
Resplendent with electrifying performances, lavish sets and world-class technology, OyyeBalleBalle is a humorous presentation of Indian weddings known world over to be larger than life. The storyline weaves through love stories, mix-ups, relationships, emotions and celebration, brought alive by endearing characters that audiences will immediately identify with.
Wizcraft has always brought innovation to entertainment and given the world some of its best experiences. With OyyeBalleBalle, it’s back to re-ignite the magic. The two-hour spectacle features 48 talented stars singing 25 iconic Bollywood songs live as they simultaneously entertain the audiences with their phenomenal performances, dazzling costumes, breathtaking visuals and sizzling choreography.
BalleBalle has been directed by Mr Viraf Sarkari and produced by Andre Timmins, Sabbas Joseph and Viraf Sarkari. The much-awaited show will premiere in Gurgaon at the Kingdom of Dreams, Huda Auditorium Complex, Sector 29, Gurgaon on 9th August 2018 followed by weekly shows. With a Bollywood themed production and an interesting story line, it shall keep the audiences hooked to their seats guessing the conclusion right till the end!
One too many heartbreaks has Swag, an NRI Rap Star blindly gave in to his melodramatic family’s plan for an arranged marriage. Their quest for a suitable bride has a bumbling matchmaker, Nikhil, using the opportunity to clear the obstacle to his hush-hush courtship to Nisha by presenting her older sister, Isha who’s grudgingly waiting for her fearsome and finicky Father to approve an exceptional match.
But mishaps and miscommunication complicate a simple meeting preventing Isha’s introduction and Nisha is ultimately engaged to an unsuspecting Swag for a fast-tracked wedding later that week. When Swag does set eyes on Isha, its love at first sight but it’s too late.
Trapped in their own dilemmas, Swag and Nisha make a reluctant couple until after a fumbling series of events they confess to each other the true objects of their affection – Isha and Nikhil. Harbouring their secret romances, the two couples struggle to assert themselves against the pressures of family honor.
Wedding festivities progress and chaos ensues as unexpected love stories blossom between families and friends and when courage finally leaps out of these love-filled hearts, decisions are made; ensuring one man’s great big crazy wedding just got a whole lot crazier!
Producers – Andre Timmins, Viraf Sarkari and Sabbas Jospeh
Story, Stage play & Direction by – Viraf Sarkari
Dialogue Writer & Stage play - Vekeana Dhillon
Choreographer – Punit Pathak
Casting Director – Mukesh Chhabra Casting Co
Production Designer – Varsha Jain
Graphics – Anirbandeep Dutta
Costume Designers – Subarna Ray & Malvika Bajaj
Music Director – Nikhil Koparde
Lighting Designer – Beckett Tundatil
Hair and Makeup Designer – Farzana Jussawalla
Project Head – Allister Mascarenhas
Company Manager – Rahul Sardana
Creative Director – Suchita Bhasin
Director Assistant – Sabreena Sarkari
Drama Directors – Pankaj Pawan & Hidayaat SamiCAST:
- Tejas Ravishankar as Swag Kapoor.
- Hitesh Malukani as Nikhil.
- Rupin Pahwa as Nikhil.
- Jasleen Kaur as Isha Singh.
- Garima Yajnik as Nisha Singh.
- Shona Sharma as Nisha Singh.
- Arejeet Gaanguly as Dilawar Singh.
- Arun Premchand Khaini as Dilawar Singh.
- Yuvraj Singh Bajwa as Colonel Deep Singh.
- Rajiv Mishra as Bittu Kapoor.
- Tanu Vidyarthi as Honey Mehra.
- Amishka Sood as Honey Mehra.
- Jamila Khan as Pummy Kapoor.
- Girish Sharma as Bittu Kapoor.
- Medha Paranjape as Nani.
- Gaurav Amlani as Joe.
- Jay Bhattacharya as Raunaq.
*NOTE: The cast schedule is subject to change per the artists’ availability.
Children of age two years and below will not be allowed inside Nautanki Mahal Theatre for shows due to High decibel level.
As per policy we do not cancel/refund/change any tickets once booked.
Performances and Performers of the theater programme are subject to change without prior notice.
Kingdom of Dreams has the right to make alterations to the advertised theatre programme or cast & crew in the event of an illness or unavoidable cause, without prior notice.
1. Any pricing errors or omissions will be corrected on our systems and the corrected price will be charged to your order (including those orders already submitted and accepted).
2. The right of admission is reserved by the management. Latecomers will not be able to join the performance and will only be admitted to a performance during a suitable break which could be the first interval (if an interval is scheduled for the applicable performance).
3. Replacement of lost, stolen or missing tickets may be permitted under certain conditions and fees may apply. Please contact us for more information at: 0124 - 4528000.
4. Any bag or item larger than A4 must be cloaked and may be inspected.
5. Camera, video and audio recorders may not be used inside Kingdom of Dreams, unless expressly authorized. Kingdom of Dreams reserves the right to broadcast or telecast any event.
6. Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk. Kingdom of Dreams will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury arising from a pre-existing medical condition or due to a breach of these conditions.
7. This ticket may not, without the prior written consent of Kingdom of Dreams, be resold for commercial packages or at a premium, nor May it be packaged or used for advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes. If a ticket is sold in breach of this condition, the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
8. Pricing on the Public Holidays is equivalent to that of Weekend pricing for Nautanki Mahal & Culture Gully.
Huda residents are entitled to get 25% discount on show tickets of Zangoora (subject to booking done 7 days prior to the show only from the box office counter). They also have to bring the Allotment Letter from HUDA and it has to be in the name of the person who has come to buy the tickets at the counter along with his ID Proof. Only 4pax allowed against 1 allotment letter and for all 4 members id proof’s are required. No internet booking is entitled for discounts. Ticket holders must carry their proof of residence, photo ID proof for verification at time of entry. Documents: Electric Bill / Telephone Bill / Ration Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / Photo ID / Voter ID card and for Kids above the required age in the policy, school ID card will be required.
Occasionally, performances are cancelled or postponed. Should this occur, we will attempt to contact you to inform you of refund or exchange procedures for the scheduled performances / event. For exact instructions on any cancelled or postponed performance, please contact us at 0124 – 4528000.
Kingdom of Dream accepts several methods of payment to accommodate your needs. Kingdomofdreams.co.in accepts all the major credit cards to facilitate the same. Tickets are also available at the box office or can be availed at call centre at: 0124 - 4528000 Located at Kingdom of Dreams.
All ticket prices for events that occur in India are stated in Rupees. All the payments are accepted at the box office and online in Rupees.
The Great Indian Nautankicompany Private Limited recognises the importance of protecting your privacy. We are committed to ensuring the continued integrity and security of the personal information you entrust to us.
We appreciate that the success of our business is largely dependent upon a relationship of trust being established and maintained with past, current and prospective customers with whom we conduct business. We will therefore continue to collect and manage your personal information with a high degree of diligence and care.
We will take reasonable steps to keep the personal information that we hold about you secure to ensure that it is protected from loss, unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure.
Your personal information is stored within secure systems that are protected in controlled facilities. Our employees and authorised agents are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
We use our best efforts to ensure that information received via our websites remains secured within our systems. We are regularly reviewing developments in online security, however users should be aware that there are inherent risks in transmitting information across the internet. Information transmitted via our websites is protected by a encryption technology.
The information is used in an aggregate form and generally no personal information is collected by the third party service provider.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
1. Subject to these Terms, we grant to you a revocable, non-transferable, non-sub licensable, non-exclusive limited term right and license to access and use the Services. Your profile and the content uploaded by you remain your property.
2. You affirm that you have attained the legal age of majority as applicable in your geographical location, or possess legal parental or guardian consent if required and/or applicable, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, and obligations, set forth in this Agreement. You also affirm that you are a human; accounts signed up, accessed or used by "bot" or any other automated methods are not allowed.
3. You agree not to reproduce, copy, sell, resell, distribute or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission from us. You also agree not to modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any part of the Services or Contents. You also agree not to create any derivative works of any Service and/or Content provided to you as a part of the Service.
4. You are solely responsible for your use of the Services, for any Content you post to the Services, and for any consequences thereof. You shall safeguard your passwords and take full responsibility for your own, and third party, use of your accounts.
5. You understand that the transmission of the Service and any related Content, including your Content, may travel unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks and related equipments.
6. The Services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We make no warranty and disclaim all responsibility and liability for the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Services or any Content thereon.
7. While it is our endeavor to provide quality Services, we cannot provide assurance that any specific errors, software bugs, problems, or other issues raised by you will be rectified.
8. We reserve the right to levy a fee for the Service and define the payment terms for the same at any time. We also reserve the right to limit the Service availability to you in terms of maximum bandwidth usage, storage, number of users, and number of projects.
9. You expressly understand and agree that we and/or our subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, and employees shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, content or other intangible losses resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the Service; (b) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or Contents; (c) or any other matter relating to the service. This clause will apply even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
10. You agree to indemnify us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, and employees from any losses, expenses, costs or damages (including reasonable legal fees, expert fees, and other costs of litigation) suffered or incurred by us arising directly or indirectly from any claim, demand, or action based upon Content you submit, transmit, or otherwise make available through your use of the Services, your violation of this Agreement, or your violation of any rights of another.
11. The Service (excluding Content provided by you and other users) , which includes but is not limited to the KOD website, its look & feel, user interface and all intellectual property rights in the Service are, and shall remain, our exclusive property. Nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use the KOD and/or GINC name or any of their trademarks, service marks, get up, logos, literary works, artistic works, musical works, sound recordings, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
12. Either party to this agreement can terminate the Agreement at any time and for any reason. Upon any termination or expiration of this Agreement, we will stop providing the Service to you. You may close your account by sending an e-mail request to email@example.com.
14. We reserve the right to change or modify any of the terms contained in this Agreement or any related policy governing the Service, at any time, by publishing the new agreement on this page. The last update date is always clearly indicated at the end of this page.
15. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws Government of India and the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India. You agree to submit to the exclusive and personal jurisdiction of the courts located in the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India.
Last updated on December 26, 2012