MAKE YOUR EVENTS LARGER THAN LIFE!
One Space, Multiple Dimensions to re-discover entertainment.
Break away from the monotony of a dull boardroom & give your meeting & conferences a breath of fresh air in the grandeur of a majestic indian destination. Introducing state of the art mice venue – Showsha Theare.
With soaring height, state-of-the-future technological wizardry, retractable seating & every facility you could dream of, Showshaa Theatre is a one-of-a-kind multi-dimensional space with an ability to house everything from creative thematic productions to innovative events with it's high end equipments and technological wizardry. This multi-faceted theatre space can get into many cool swinging avatars.
Theatre Style: 300
Round Table Setup of 6: 120
INCREDIBLE LIGHTING WIZARDRY
Let's set the mood & tone of your brand experience to an optimum level. Intimate to Grand, Showshaa Theatre creates an elegant environment by illuminating the perimeter of the space, grazing the walls, ceilings and architectural detail with International standard lighting. Showshaa technical brilliance transforms events with the most dramatic lighting effects, keeping your guests amazed in the state-of-the-art International lighting wizardry without breaking your budget.
ENTHRALLING SOUND WIZARDRY
Sound is one of the most vital components of your event. Showshaa Theatre achieves the impact required to create a wow factor through the precise switch sound & a tailored approach to the event's audio requirements. JBL audio system incorporated with the best surround sound system mesmerizes you whenever the music is plugged to play. Complimenting the event design, lighting, video projection and multimedia elements, sound system at Showshaa ensures to buzz a seamless and impactful experience.
INNOVATIVE VIDEO & PROJECTION WIZARDRY
The technological innovation does not stop at the Stage, Sound, Light or Ambience. Showshaa Theatre presents every bit of event in an out of the world manner. The projector screens & video output facility at Showshaa mesmerizes with a grandeur of colours & international style video projection system.
STAGE & SET-UP WIZARDRY
The Spectacular 8 X 10 meter stage at Showshaa Theatre has the best hydraulic central 5revolving system making it the only one of its kind venue in the town with state-of-the-future technological wizardry.
Imagine your presenter making that "Big Flying Entry" with the Aerial Technology at Showshaa Theatre. We assure that round of applause & wow appreciation from your audiences. The stage setup is equipped with ten fly bars.
* Eight Fly Bars, each with 400kg load bearing capability
* Two Fly Bars, each with 80kg load bearing capability
Alongside the design and creativity, Showshaa Theatre even delivers the best back stage with six green rooms, required for the perfect entry & exit through all the ends of the stage to excite and engage the audiences.
Taking pride in the work, Kingdom of Dreams has many feathers in the cap & experience to customize & activate venues for any event. From the precision of stage lighting to capturing the right moment, to the intensity required to create that exclusive event, Showshaa setup assures your event to be delivered with the impressive impact required.
State-of-the-future technological wizardry, Retractable Seating & much more makes Showshaa Theatre one of its kind venue in the town.
The versatile seating at Showshaa Theatre makes you break away from the monotony of a dull hall & gives your event a breath of fresh air in the most innovative theatre available in the town.
An array of events can be hosted at Showshaa, with seating options -
* RETRACTACBLE: 264
* THEATRE STYLE: 300
* ROUND TABLE SETUP OF SIX: 120
With an ability to house everything from creative thematic productions to innovate events this world class venue brings a charismatic aura to your exclusive event requirements.
Showshaa Theatre is an ideal premium corporate events destination. The customized seating & innovative setup produces exceptional & memorable events for your company. An array of events has already been hosted at Showshaa by corporate houses like Microsoft, Hindustan Unilever, Bacardi, Shell, Axis, etc. These brands have witnessed an innovative approach to their successful events, delivered at every level through our commitment to excellence. Whether it is a special need for aerial product landing or fascinating light, sound & video, Showshaa always exceeds expectations.
Technological innovations at Showshaa Theatre make your conferences experience superiority through technical wizardry. With the commitment and dedication to provide exceptional services for successful conferences, Showshaa delivers meaningful results and extraordinary experiences. Our preeminent collection of accolades by the biggest corporate houses of India proves that Showshaa suits every conference needs or desires with a unique style that sets the standard.
The corporate house meetings at Showshaa encounter unparalleled expertise and customized solutions to ensure a results-driven meeting experience. Showshaa gives your meetings an edge over with high end equipments & technical superiority. Along with the ambiance & International style seating at Showshaa, the food & beverages at this innovative theatre bring out the best part of a meeting.
A team that socializes together often wins together. At Showshaa Theatre get exclusive packages that make your team celebrations fun & lively. You get the perfect ambiance to relax & unveil your inner self. After days of hectic schedule let your hair down & groove on the dance floor at Showshaa which has inbuilt DJ console & night club set-up for after parties, celebrations, employee entertainment, etc. Showshaa Theatre offers flexibility and innovation that reflect the setting of the destination, providing the ultimate in effectiveness and return on investment.
Children of age two years and below will not be allowed inside Nautanki Mahal Theatre for shows due to High decibel level.
As per policy we do not cancel/refund/change any tickets once booked.
Performances and Performers of the theater programme are subject to change without prior notice.
Kingdom of Dreams has the right to make alterations to the advertised theatre programme or cast & crew in the event of an illness or unavoidable cause, without prior notice.
1. Any pricing errors or omissions will be corrected on our systems and the corrected price will be charged to your order (including those orders already submitted and accepted).
2. The right of admission is reserved by the management. Latecomers will not be able to join the performance and will only be admitted to a performance during a suitable break which could be the first interval (if an interval is scheduled for the applicable performance).
3. Replacement of lost, stolen or missing tickets may be permitted under certain conditions and fees may apply. Please contact us for more information at: 0124 - 4528000.
4. Any bag or item larger than A4 must be cloaked and may be inspected.
5. Camera, video and audio recorders may not be used inside Kingdom of Dreams, unless expressly authorized. Kingdom of Dreams reserves the right to broadcast or telecast any event.
6. Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk. Kingdom of Dreams will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury arising from a pre-existing medical condition or due to a breach of these conditions.
7. This ticket may not, without the prior written consent of Kingdom of Dreams, be resold for commercial packages or at a premium, nor May it be packaged or used for advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes. If a ticket is sold in breach of this condition, the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
8. Pricing on the Public Holidays is equivalent to that of Weekend pricing for Nautanki Mahal & Culture Gully.
Huda residents are entitled to get 25% discount on show tickets of Zangoora (subject to booking done 7 days prior to the show only from the box office counter). They also have to bring the Allotment Letter from HUDA and it has to be in the name of the person who has come to buy the tickets at the counter along with his ID Proof. Only 4pax allowed against 1 allotment letter and for all 4 members id proof’s are required. No internet booking is entitled for discounts. Ticket holders must carry their proof of residence, photo ID proof for verification at time of entry. Documents: Electric Bill / Telephone Bill / Ration Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / Photo ID / Voter ID card and for Kids above the required age in the policy, school ID card will be required.
Occasionally, performances are cancelled or postponed. Should this occur, we will attempt to contact you to inform you of refund or exchange procedures for the scheduled performances / event. For exact instructions on any cancelled or postponed performance, please contact us at 0124 – 4528000.
Kingdom of Dream accepts several methods of payment to accommodate your needs. Kingdomofdreams.co.in accepts all the major credit cards to facilitate the same. Tickets are also available at the box office or can be availed at call centre at: 0124 - 4528000 Located at Kingdom of Dreams.
All ticket prices for events that occur in India are stated in Rupees. All the payments are accepted at the box office and online in Rupees.
The Great Indian Nautankicompany Private Limited recognises the importance of protecting your privacy. We are committed to ensuring the continued integrity and security of the personal information you entrust to us.
We appreciate that the success of our business is largely dependent upon a relationship of trust being established and maintained with past, current and prospective customers with whom we conduct business. We will therefore continue to collect and manage your personal information with a high degree of diligence and care.
We will take reasonable steps to keep the personal information that we hold about you secure to ensure that it is protected from loss, unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure.
Your personal information is stored within secure systems that are protected in controlled facilities. Our employees and authorised agents are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
We use our best efforts to ensure that information received via our websites remains secured within our systems. We are regularly reviewing developments in online security, however users should be aware that there are inherent risks in transmitting information across the internet. Information transmitted via our websites is protected by a encryption technology.
The information is used in an aggregate form and generally no personal information is collected by the third party service provider.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
1. Subject to these Terms, we grant to you a revocable, non-transferable, non-sub licensable, non-exclusive limited term right and license to access and use the Services. Your profile and the content uploaded by you remain your property.
2. You affirm that you have attained the legal age of majority as applicable in your geographical location, or possess legal parental or guardian consent if required and/or applicable, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, and obligations, set forth in this Agreement. You also affirm that you are a human; accounts signed up, accessed or used by "bot" or any other automated methods are not allowed.
3. You agree not to reproduce, copy, sell, resell, distribute or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission from us. You also agree not to modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any part of the Services or Contents. You also agree not to create any derivative works of any Service and/or Content provided to you as a part of the Service.
4. You are solely responsible for your use of the Services, for any Content you post to the Services, and for any consequences thereof. You shall safeguard your passwords and take full responsibility for your own, and third party, use of your accounts.
5. You understand that the transmission of the Service and any related Content, including your Content, may travel unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks and related equipments.
6. The Services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We make no warranty and disclaim all responsibility and liability for the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Services or any Content thereon.
7. While it is our endeavor to provide quality Services, we cannot provide assurance that any specific errors, software bugs, problems, or other issues raised by you will be rectified.
8. We reserve the right to levy a fee for the Service and define the payment terms for the same at any time. We also reserve the right to limit the Service availability to you in terms of maximum bandwidth usage, storage, number of users, and number of projects.
9. You expressly understand and agree that we and/or our subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, and employees shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, content or other intangible losses resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the Service; (b) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or Contents; (c) or any other matter relating to the service. This clause will apply even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
10. You agree to indemnify us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, and employees from any losses, expenses, costs or damages (including reasonable legal fees, expert fees, and other costs of litigation) suffered or incurred by us arising directly or indirectly from any claim, demand, or action based upon Content you submit, transmit, or otherwise make available through your use of the Services, your violation of this Agreement, or your violation of any rights of another.
11. The Service (excluding Content provided by you and other users) , which includes but is not limited to the KOD website, its look & feel, user interface and all intellectual property rights in the Service are, and shall remain, our exclusive property. Nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use the KOD and/or GINC name or any of their trademarks, service marks, get up, logos, literary works, artistic works, musical works, sound recordings, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
12. Either party to this agreement can terminate the Agreement at any time and for any reason. Upon any termination or expiration of this Agreement, we will stop providing the Service to you. You may close your account by sending an e-mail request to email@example.com.
14. We reserve the right to change or modify any of the terms contained in this Agreement or any related policy governing the Service, at any time, by publishing the new agreement on this page. The last update date is always clearly indicated at the end of this page.
15. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws Government of India and the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India. You agree to submit to the exclusive and personal jurisdiction of the courts located in the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India.
Last updated on December 26, 2012
We may collect the following information:
• Name and job title
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• IP address and geolocation information
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
• We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
• We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
• We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.